- This event has passed.
2022 VASITE Annual Meeting
June 15, 2022 – June 17, 2022
- Technical Session 1 (Thursday, 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM)
- Technical Session 2 (Thursday, 10:30 AM – noon)
- Technical Session 3 (Thursday, 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM)
- Using GIS and Dashboards to Support Intelligent Traffic Engineering Decisions – Scott Howell (JMT)
- The Use of LiDAR equipped iPads for Transportation Engineering Activities – Nathan Okane (VDOT)
- FEMA Supply Chain Analysis: Monitoring the Transportation of Goods during a Pandemic – Gerard (Jerry) Mrykalo, (Dewberry)
- Technical Session 4 (Thursday, 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM)
- An Introduction to Virginia Intersection & Interchange Control Assessment Program (Virginia iCAP) – Policy, Tool, Guidebook, and Outreach – Sanhita Lahiri (VDOT)
- Why Virginia iCAP? – Stories from across the Commonwealth – Chessa Walker, Chesterfield County, Robert Vilak, VDOT and Craig Schneider (VDOT)
- Let’s do it! – Interactive Session with Audience and Virginia iCAP Tool – Kirsten Tynch (VHB), Tim White (Kimley-Horn), and Jack Iffert (Kimley-Horn)
- Technical Session 5 (Friday, 10:30 AM – noon)
2022 VASITE Annual Meeting and Technical Conference
June 15-17, 2022
PDH certificates are only guaranteed to be available 6 months from the date of the conference.
Instructions to complete the process:
Visit https://www.pathlms.com/ite/courses/44851 to submit your PDHs. We recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox to view this link.
- Click on the first session you attended
- Sign in to your ITE account (If you do not have an account you can create a Guest account)
- Click on the Attendance Verification tab
- Answer the 2 questions
- Click Next
- Click Submit Answers
- Click on Go to the Next Item
- Print out your certificate
Go back to the top of the page and click on 2022 VASITE Annual Meeting and Technical Conference – June 15-17, 2022 and repeat the steps above to submit PDHs for all the sessions you attended.